WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
OUR TOP SEVEN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS FROM VISUAL MEDIA CREATIVES & CREWS
1) Filmmaker/host Ricky Camilleri honors a true talent, and is officially done with 2014
I'm sure good things happened this year but we still lost Phillip Seymour Hoffman so fuck 2014.
— Ricky Camilleri (@RickyCam) December 25, 2014
2) Independent filmmaker, Paul Hugins, plans an intimate evening for the ball drop.
When the clock strikes 12 I'm hoping I'll either be asleep or pooping. Either or would be ideal. But not both at the same time. #NYE
— Paul – Fall Edition. (@HuginsPL) December 31, 2014
3) Writer/Audio Engineer, Briana Younger, alludes to what’s to come in 2015
Too many books for my bookshelf. Too many DVDs for my life in general.
Thank God I haven't become a vinyl collector…yet.
— Briana Younger (@TheQueenBRI) January 2, 2015
4) While writer, Rob Shore, comes right out with a bold fashion prediction
5)Director/Producer Gurinder Chadha shares her first meal of the year!
1st meal of 2015.Guruji da langar. Sikh seva and langar principles are inspiring n humbling. Now fortified for 2015! pic.twitter.com/RJMiFQNtXQ
— Gurinder Chadha OBE (@GurinderC) January 1, 2015
6) Writer, Alex Halpern, wants you to know something …
2015 is only 5 days old and I'm already sick of all of you.
— The Spookiest Librarian (@HalpernAlex) January 5, 2015
7) Filmmaker, Justin McMurdo, spends time with his family and crew!
Share this post!